An infant one piece with an adorable print on the front transforming your baby’s one piece into a nerd-tastic shirt and tie combo.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you’re ever in the area, stop by for a free tour and see how we make your apparel!
- STANDARD INFANT ONE PIECE BODYSUIT | This should fit like the rest of your baby’s one-pieces. We can’t call it a [number between 0 and 2] + [sie] because of a trademark lawsuit threat, but it should fit like you expect
- TOP QUALITY INKS | We use QCM screen printing inks, manufactured in Pineville, North Carolina. These are high quality inks – vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked (see product photos), but our inks always “do what they are told” by our printers. We use top of the line printing presses and ovens (to cure inks) made by M&R in Illinois
- SAFE CHEMISTRY | QCM has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago – way ahead of the curve. They’re also CFC free and rated as carcinogen-free by the state of California
- Newborn through 24 month available