This mini Journal allows you to not only get whats bothering you off your chest, it also vindicates your feelings with great quotes of what bothers others about the human condition, such as “I don’t answer the phone. I get the feeling whenever I do that there will be someone on the other end” by Fred Couples.
The Journal also has a place for writing the date and checking off what to do to let off steam such as: Meditate, Exercise, Drink, and Hit Something.
- Pocket-sized journal provides the perfect place to record your misanthropic musings wherever you go
- Includes over 70 thought-provoking quotes of psychological reaction, 102% clean and curse-free content
- Paperback book is 4 x 5.75 inches with 164 pages, ribbon page marker, and full-color throughout
- Guided journal helps you explore the minuscule irritants that drive us to distraction (or drink)
- Unique journal for jaded and jaundiced types – including yourself